Sunday, May 30, 2010

Moab Day 2!
















A reservoir on the way up our 4X4 trail
The bluest water I've ever seen! (This is SOOC!)


Colorado River











Uncle Kendall and Aunt Sherry


Erick and his family.


The Kids at the Arts Festival,
where I received countless compliments on my new camera!
Even from someone who was running a photography booth!






The Big Dipper!



Uncle Mike and I went on an adventure to get this picture!
Around 11 at night, we hopped in the jeep and drove up into the canyon.
We were driving up a private road.. In pitch black darkness.
And I felt like I was in a horror film!
I was so scared!!
We finally stopped to a place.. I cautiously set up my camera.
Everything was quiet until suddenly..
The radio turned on! All by itself..
Now I was really getting freaked out!
I set up my tripod and start the exposure..
So we waited.
For 15 minutes! Yep. A 15 minute exposure!
I was sitting in the jeep, glancing to my left, right, front, behind.. for 15 minutes.
Finally we got the shot and went back into town for some ice cream.
At this time the moon was rising above the mountains.



You can sorta see some deer who were passing while I was taking the shot :)
I enhanced it so you can see them better, and the "trespassing" sign got overexposed, so I fixed that a little too :)



More pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my how fun! I'm jealous of your fun new camera!!! Be safe!
    ~hillary, your photography buddy.

    ReplyDelete