Sunday, May 31, 2009

This may just be the best moment of my life...

So you know that last blog I posted?
Max Green?
The bassist of Escape the Fate?
My MOST FAVORITE band in the entire world?
yeah, well he MESSAGED ME ON MYSPACE!!!!!!!!!!!
wow..
Pretty much when I got the message I screamed and laughed really really hard and got light headed.
My heart is still beating incredibly fast.
this is what he said...


Gosh. I think I might faint?!?!

I don't even know what to say back.
It's going to take me forever to plan it!
I've been waiting for this for forever. Now I know for sure he will read my message!
I can tell him im going to the WARPED TOUR and maybe he'll remember meeeee!!
ahhhhhh!!!


That's it!
It's settled. I'm going to be a professional photographer!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha This will probably sound blasphemous to you :), but you should ask for money for the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha oh man! My parents said I should ask him for tickets to their next show.. But then we were thinking about it and decided I didn't really have legal rights to the photos. They're technically the band's anyways! So that probably wouldn't work out very well if I tried to sell them to him.. ha ha. But maybe out of generosity he will get me backstage passes to the Warped Tour in August! Ahh just thinking about it gives me chills..

    ReplyDelete