Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Litte Monte Update ;)

Brian Monte Money Jr..
or Monte$$$ :)
the guitarist of Escape The Fate
(AMAZING guitarist, and a vegan.. OMG..! my soulmate.)
set one of my picture that i took of him at the BASh as his display picture on myspace :)
so now his 18,000 friends
plus the 350,000 friends that ETF has on myspace..
are all looking at it!!!!!!!!!!
i love him :)
i love etf.
i can't tell you how much.


this is the pic.



He also put this one on his myspace.










P.S. I'm still waiting for Max's reply. He hasn't gotten on myspace yet but I sent him the pics and a little fan-speech :) I also hinted that I really wanted some backstage passes to warped.. with the promise of amazing pictures, of course.

Ah, i love it..

P.P.S: I'm still working on my BASh blog.. I've just been a little excited and preoccupied!

No comments:

Post a Comment