Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Max....

So Max got the pictures, and he put the one of him on his myspace.

Not as his display picture.. Just on there. It has 66 comments so far.. I don't know how long it has been on there. I'm kind of disappointed that he didn't message me back.. Maybe my message was a little overwhelming

In any case, Monte and Max both didn't give any credit towards me for the picture. I'm fine with this, I don't really need credit. But I don't think my chances at getting backstage passes at Warped Tour have gotten any bigger. It doesn't seem like that dream will come true.

I've heard that if you donate blood then you can get backstage passes.......

HA. Yeah right. We all know how I deal with getting blood drawn.

So I guess I'll just go as a normal person.. And hang around the ETF merch stand all day.. (Usually Max and Robert hang around there) and MAYBE MAYBE ask Max if he remembers me..

I'm not sure if that would be such a good idea because he probably won't.. But I don't know, it depends on how much my pictures made an impact.

Hmph. I'm a tad bummed.

No comments:

Post a Comment