Monday, August 17, 2009

Max!!



Here is one of the very, very, VERY, few good shots I got of ETF at Warped Tour this year. I was at the very front near the left side of the stage. I was prepared to get the guts squished out of me once ETF walked on stage, and that's exactly what happened. Hands flailing everywhere, and bodies pushing me around like a rag-doll. But amazingly, I was still able to get a few decent shots of the band! This was one is of Max Green, the bassist. I commented his profile with this picture in the comment. He commented me back and said "Thanks for the picture. It's rad." ahhh!! I was very happy to see this comment :). I never realized how wide of a fan base they had until Warped Tour. A lot of people like these guys! And I feel privileged to be able to get some internet-communication out of them through something I love to do :).

1 comment: