Monday, March 23, 2009

My Camera!

Today I finally got my camera back after a long weekend without it.

After the 6-hour run on Friday, a few friends and I went "joy riding" around with Jessie.
When the fun night came to an end, I completely forgot about my belongings in Jessie's trunk..
I figured it was no big deal, and that I'd get them back on Monday.
Well, you see, I'm an extremely forgetful person.
I forgot that two pretty important things were left in her trunk, my backpack and my camera.
I noticed my camera was gone only a few hours later, showing how much I really can't live without it.
As for my backpack, I just barely realized it was gone 20 minutes before school started!
Thank goodness Jessie is pretty much amazing, and drove it down to my school for me!
I can't remember how many times I thanked her!

In second period, when I got out my notebook to start the starters for the week in AP Human Geography, I noticed how COLD my notebook was..
Then it got me thinking..
My poor camera!
How cold it must be..
and lonely..
in that trunk..
all weekend!
It's yearning to take pictures.. I could feel it!

I was so scared that it was going to freeze and stop working!
So, I started to work out the Pros and Cons..
An advantage to a broken camera would mean that I would get a new one, possibly the Nikon d-90 that I've been begging for..
The disadvantage would be that my broken camera would prove my irresponsibility, hurting my chances at the new Nikon..

Well, I didn't have to worry about the Pros or Cons in the end, because my camera was fine!
After track, Jessie gave me a ride home, and I was reunited with my camera, once again.

Eeeek, I might get a bit camera-happy! So probably expect some new pictures... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment