Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sick, and Home Alone.. What do you do?

Psh, pull out the camera, of course!
Oh, and we can't forget the dog..
Hmm.. maybe a few costumes?
Give me a break, I was desperate... :P





















And on these ones, I decided to use some tips.
I played around with the aperture and manual settings a bit more, and I was pretty pleased with the results.


I was pleased with the shutter speed on this one. Usually when I had used it before, the picture was too dark to see anything. I think the natural light helped a bit.





She loves her nails. :P





Added to the list of favorites.. I like all of the shadows on the ground.



Oh I am in love with the expression on her face in this one..









2 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures, especially the one of the basketball hoop!!!!! :) We need to practice soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks Erin! :) I know! What the heck! It has been like forever! What happened to practicing like every day?! ha ha

    ReplyDelete